What to bring
For the shelter DOGS:
- Twenty-three (23) kilograms of boiled ground pork or beef (no need for seasoning, salt, or any other cooking method)
- Ten (10) kilograms of cooked rice
- Fifteen (15) kilograms of boiled Large Galunggong (Black Scad Fish)
- Three (3) large pumpkins – peeled, seeds removed, and boiled into a mash
For the distribution of food:
- Two (2) large plastic basins and two (2) ladles
- Disposable gloves
- One (1) XL garbage bag
- Dish washing soap and sponges for washing bowls
- A camera to document the experience!!!
Feeding is done in the afternoon. Please be at the shelter by 1:00 so that the animals can be fed at 3:00 PM, as is their routine.
Food preparation (deboning of fish and mixing of the food) takes approximately an hour. We also give a 20 minute tour of the shelter before the feeding starts.